Friday, January 15, 2010

where do i start?

So, okay...I was intending on starting this blog when I move away from my suffocatingly loving, yet beautiful family,

*pauses*


"bright lights,

big city"


*sings in a wonderfully falsesetto, show girl tone*

(if you are going to read this blog (yes, I have accepted that I could forever be talking to no-one), you must become accustomed to the strong urge I possess that drives me to burst into melodic tone at any given moment.)

But, as my heart seems to be pounding from either anxiety or too much caffeine, causing the deterrence of sleep and the motivation to prepare myself for bed, I feel compelled to write these persistent thoughts. Never mind it being 2am (or 1:50 to be precise), and the presence of a 6am wake-up call looming.

So here's the story so far, in no particular order ...I hope you have a few hundred years up your sleeve...



I have always loved words. They seem to fascinate me in the most peculiar way. When I was seven, or round about, I honestly thought I had procured the word 'international.' I remember being amazed, and subsequently crushed upon hearing of it's existence on the evening news one night, much to the amusement of my parents.

Words appear in their spelt out form in my head, with cute little dashes where the syllables unfold their union. I hear the 'ch' of bunch, crunching, the 'b' of beautiful bobbing, as well as the 'o' of olive lolling. Spelling comes to me with ease, something which I embrace wholeheartedly. I also have a love for smooth and sophiscated sentences; their beauty is so satisfying; crazily seductive in a way.

Suddenly, I am tired - miracoli! When I reach my destination, you'll be hearing from a whole new girl...

I'll be seeing you...xox

No comments:

Post a Comment